Thursday, October 6, 2011

KU Homecoming

This last weekend, my family all met in Lawrence for KU's homecoming game.  Unfortunately they lost but we got some good quality family time in - nothing is better than that.  I love my family! 


Janessa and Jordan waiting for the game to start.

Jessie and Garrett!  I caught Garrett in the middle of a blink - figured I wouldn't retake since I was already the embarrassing sister taking pictures in the student section!

The husband and myself in our KANSAS gear!


Sister and I are lovin' our free flags!


Jerry and Mother were too cool to sit in the student section!  Love ya guys!  But they were across the stadium so I didn't get a picture of them!  We had a nice time - game action, Free State Brewery for lunch and then to Garrett's apartment for some R&R time! 

Dean experienced a migraine that started Saturday evening into Sunday mid-morning.  Poor guy - I was lucky enough to be his stay at home nurse! :)  I even sported my “I Love My Husband" tee Sunday!  Below is my proof. 


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment