Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Louisburg Cider Mill

Every year, since I've lived in the KC metro area, Dean and I have gone to a pumpkin patch of some sort.  So far the Louisburg Cider Mill is my favorite.  I enjoy it for many reasons: 10-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, apple cider dounuts, apple cider (with no preservatives), Lost Trail Root Beer and many other goodies in there country store.  They've been making apple cider since 1977; they have a barn where you can watch the process of how the apple cider is made. NEAT uh?!  So, this past Saturday we ventured out to Louisburg with another couple.

Yes, I'm only 5 foot! 

Corn Maze



Hay Ride with Mitch and Megan





The barn where you learn how they make there famous apple cider

The pumpkins made it home!

1 comment:

  1. How fun Kelsey!!! We are going to try and take Clara Grace there this weekend!!! (P.S. Dean looks like a mr. studmuffin with his pumpkin - love it!) :)

    ReplyDelete