Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clara's TWO!

Saturday afternoon Dean and I went to Clara's 2nd Birthday Party!  She's a big girl now!!!  Clara is the daughter of our good friends from Indian Creek - Amber & Dave.  She was adorable opening her gifts, laughing, and blowing out her candle.  I didn't get as many pictures as I'd hoped but still thought I'd share the few I did get!  :)


Her Theme: Veggie Tales --- God Made You Special! :)

 Loved the plates!  It was soooo worth it Amber!

 Amber made the CAKE POPS - and let me tell you they were delicious!  She is such a hard working Mama full of talent!



Happy Birthday Clara Grace!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! So sad I couldn't be there. :( I can't believe how big she looks! And WHOA, I am impressed with Amber's cake pops! She needs to sell those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey!! This was so so sweet of you to post. It brought me happy tears!! I am so sad bc our computer isn't working but today it let me in to read other blogs so I'm trying to catch upand imagine my surprise when I came across this mr.sweet post. Clara (and me and Dave) were so so happy you and Dean could make it!(And are so glad you enjoyed the "bob"s!) :)

    ReplyDelete