Friday, October 7, 2011

A Pleasant Surprise

It’s more than a new iPod – it’s a new friend!  I lost my old school iPod while working out for our wedding.  I’ve been without it for around 6 months and if you know me very well at all – you know that music is my life.  I live to feel the beat of music.  I’m the kind of girl to sing in the shower, car or just break out in song at any given time.  So I’ve just been making due with what I have (the radio, overhead music at the gym, buying CD’s – my latest: Francesca Battistelli).  Well, I was pleasantly surprised when Dean took me to buy a new iPod on Monday night.  I think Dean just might get the husband of the year award ladies!  WOW he is good.




This was my very first iPod – gone.  It’s amazing how they change.  I got this guy about 5-6 years ago.  His screen was in black and white, just showed the title and artist of the song, he could shuffle music and that’s about it.  Miss Green is new and improved with her touch screen.  She has a clip on the back so you can just clip and run!  There is a pedometer feature; she’s in color with a picture of the artist while the song plays, plus has the Nike application.  Have I mentioned that I love the iPod?

Thanks again, Dean!  You made my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment