Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thursday, Thanksgiving, Dean and I went over to Me maw’s to celebrate with his side of the family.  We had a blast – I got to catch up with his family (some in which I hadn’t seen since the wedding).  We ate a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and then I enjoyed Granny’s famous cherry cheesecake!  


Makenzi (my new Sister!) and her boyfriend Ryan

Dean's Grandpa Rick "Honey" and Aunt Kelley!!!!


 My Mother-in-law!

Dean's Granny!

Afterwards, we grabbed us a coffee and headed to the Country Club Plaza to listen to Christmas music and ring in the celebration with fireworks and the Christmas lights all turning on!  WOW – it gave me chills it was so beautiful!  (sorry these picture were taken with my iphone - so slightly blurry)



Later, we headed home for a quick nap and then off to our Black Friday sales.  We only hit a few stores (Target, Old Navy, Best Buy and Sears).  That was my first venture out on black friday and it honselty wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I may just do that again!  Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonian 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment