Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Barn Wedding

Do you remember my friend Alina?  She got married this last Saturday in Towanda Kansas.  The girls and I from church made it a fun little outing by having all the men ride together and all us ladies ride together in seperate vehicles.  We had so much fun together making this a day trip!  Alina and Jonathan's (Jonny as I call him) wedding was inside a barn!  Soooo cool!  They were blessed with a beautiful day in December - a whopping 50 degrees!  Alina was an absolute stunning bride.  And when you looked at the two of them, Alina and Jonny, you can see L.O.V.E shine through them!  It was a magical day. 



Getting all fixed up!

Showin' some lovin'

Cake table




God Bless America!







I love this picture!


The gals (Amber, myself and Ashley)



Gettin' there dance on!



These pictures are just so precious! 





The guys (Dean, Jordan and Dave)



 
CHEESE!

I love him.

B-E-Autiful Bride!

Us girls with Mrs. Jonathan Jonny Strain





Lord,  Bless the marriage of Alina and Jonathan Strain.  Help them, Lord, to keep firm in the commitments they have just made. Guide them as they become a family, as they each change through the years.  May they be flexible as they are faithful.  Help them to forgive one another's failings and grant them patience, kindness, cheerfulness and the spirit of placing the well-being of one another ahead of self.  And Lord, help us all to be your hands if there be need. Strengthen, tenderly all of our commitments, through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I looooove it!!! Thank you so much for capturing some pictures! I love the picture of all four us of--can you e-mail it to me? Thank you SO much for coming! I actually woke up excited that morning, specifically to see you three ladies! Love you, sister-friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber sent us to your blog - LOVE the pics!!

    ReplyDelete