Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Christmas Tree Hunt

Friday Afternoon Dean and I went tree shopping.  Now, I grew up ALWAYS getting a real tree - we'd make our way down to Lowe's or Home Dept to find our perfect tree.  Dean on the other hand grew up with an artificial tree.  Neither is bad and I understand some have allergies to the real tree.  But - I HAVE and I mean have to have a real tree for Christmas.  I just can't live without it.  There is nothing like a real tree, there just isn't.  So we agreed on a real tree - and the adventure begins! :)    We started by going to a local tree farm and they all looked diseased and sick.  They had holes in them throughout and they looked like they were dying.  I thought about buying one and getting the "Charlie Brown Tree" but for $50?!?  So, we decided to go to Home Depot and that's where we found THE TREE.  We were so excited to make it part of the Shackley household!

Yes, that's my super strong hubby!



And she's home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment