Monday, November 21, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding

My best friend from high school got married to a wonderful man on 11.11.11.  Amy is an amazing Christian woman whom I love with all my heart.  We think exactly alike.  We say the same thing at the same time, where identical clothes on the same day – and don’t plan it, have the best time doing absolutely nothing, and can share our deepest secrets.  She will truly be my best friend for life.  We always dreamed of being neighbors in a cul de sac, taking turns having barbeques while our kids play in the yard.  Whether this dream becomes a reality – only God knows.  But I won’t forget all the memories we had dreaming all this up.  We had so much fun singing down the hall ways of Haven High, driving around Hutchinson for hours drinking our cherry vanilla Dr. Peppers and listening to our favorite music while talking about our latest boy crush.  We have many memories through college and into our working lives.  I can’t wait to see what happens with us in the future!  I love you BFF.

Amy and I share something very special – we both got hitched on AMERICAN celebrations!  She – Veteran’s Day!  Dean and I – the weekend of Independence Day.  What can we say?  We’re proud to be an American! 

Their wedding was absolutely breathtaking.  She looked gorgeous.  Here are a few pictures I took on their wedding day! 


Amy is a school teacher and she had her class make butterflies for there wedding.  Amy and Brandon just put them up and are admiring their work!

This one made us laugh!!   It's the wedding day, Amy eats too much wedding cake, 30 seconds later her dress Rips "Rip! Rip!"  We just love children!!! - never a dull moment!





 Getting ready to see Brandon for the first time!!!!

Best Friends!  :)



 Mr. Shackley and I

My gorgeous Mother on her birthday!  She's 55years old and B-E-Autiful!  I hope I'm as stunning as she is at 55 years old!


Happy life together Brandon and Amy Deibler! 

No comments:

Post a Comment