Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Camping

Have I ever mentioned how much I love camping?  Well I do.  This was our first camping trip of the year and the weather couldn't have been better.  I love being outdoors in the nature and spending time with our God and amazing family.  We went to Hillsdale Lake and found a camp site to pitch our tent!  (Side note: Hillsdale Lake is a very nice camp site and close - huge bonus)  We started our fire, grilled out, and enjoyed conversation while loved watching the sun set and rise.  Best summer weekend yet - on so many different levels!  I didn't take too many pictures because I mainly just wanted to enjoy each others company and soak up nature. 
 Jason, Tarrissa and Carl







Silly guys and there "head lights"


The amazing sunrise!

And Sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment