Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our 1st House

We're HOMEOWNERS!!!!!  We are so excited to make this house our home.  Dean and I desperately wanted a fixer-upper at a low enough cost to make the house our own.  That's exactly what we are doing.  Yes, I married a handyman - hallelujah!  We had a price range in mind and the location of being Johnson County that way I'd be within 20-25 minutes of work and church = 2 of our priorities.  And 6 seperate house offers later --we finally won one!  Let me tell you, that was one emotional rollercoaster!  The entire house hunting process we prayed God would not only find us the perfect house but more importantly the perfect location.  Both Dean and I have felt lead that - this is the place God wants us for now.  That alone brings me so much joy.

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Love it! And Love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOoooooooooorrrrayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) It's such a beautiful house!!!

    ReplyDelete