Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Apartment Tour

I mainly started this blog so I could "journal" or document D and I's married years!  I figured since we are moving out in a month or so - our apartment is probably done as done gets!  We absolutely loved living in this apartment by making it our home for the first year of marriage.  The management and maintenance is fabulous here at The Dunes at Falcon Valley!  We loved the pool and location!  It's close to highway access, a Price Chopper, and Kwik Shop - I mean what else do you really need?! 
So here goes nothing --- get ready for tour time!  Welcome to our apartment!














My basket that was a garage sale find a year ago with Alina!





 I wasn't gonna show you our laundry room and then I thought - laundry - that's real life! ha (dirtiest room in the apartment)  Plus you can't miss our Pitt State enthusiasm!


Molly is OF COURSE part of the apartment - best accessory!




No comments:

Post a Comment