Saturday, November 3, 2012

Black/King Rehearsal


My favorite only sister got married this a week ago.  WOW!  I still can't believe it.  There is just something about family and the love you feel when everyone is together.  I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family.  Janessa is an incredible woman who is found her man and I'm so happy for them both.  I pray God will bless there marriage in the good and bad times.  Remember to keep Christ your #1 priority in your marriage



 SIBLINGS!

I love you Mrs. King!

"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'' For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."  --- Mark 10:6-9


No comments:

Post a Comment