Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Hair

I'm headed back to Envy Salon for a little hair TLC with Nicole Davis!  I'm so excited, I have the best hair lady ever--- she's fabulous.  I have to be honest - getting my hair done is by far one of my most favorite things - besides going to the dentist.  I love getting my teeth cleaned!  So Thursday I get a bonus --- I have a dentist and hair appointment!

My problem is this:  Do I keep my hair dark?  Put a light highlight in or go back to being my blonde self?  Oh the problems I face. ha!  So I guess I'm taking a poll - to get an idea of what my friends and family think!  What do y'all like best?

The BLONDE me





The HIGHLIGHTED me


The BRUNETTE me



So - what do you guys think?


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love your hair and you so this kindof feels like it could be setting you up for hurt feelings but I have to say as beautiful as your hair always is, seeing the very top pics I think blonde may be my favorite as well...and I see your hubs may have felt the same lol:) (But again your hair ALWAYS looks beautiful...totally serious!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hard feelings here, Amber! I was leaning towards going back blonde anyways - it just feels more like ME. I appreciate everyones honest answers, that was exactly what I was looking for! :) Love you Sister Friend!

    ReplyDelete