Thursday, January 26, 2012

Camera Fun

The last few weeks I've been learning my camera - reading the manual, getting advise off of Pinterest, and searching the web.  Here are just some of the fun things I've done/experimenting with my new friend.

These pictures of the dogs were at Christmas in Hutchinson. 


My Mom got a new puppy a month or so before Christmas (it was a great gift from Jerry) - so I had to take some pictures of this cute face.  My Mom and I actually got our dogs at the same place.  So if you're interested you should check out Marlen Kennel!  The sweetest old couple runs Marlen Kennel.  They are retired farmers and loved animals so much that they decided to breed dogs!  They melted my heart!

Meet Miss Sadie!






I got to spend an enjoyable evening with Miss Abigail!  We went to her dance class, ate Chick-fil-A, made movies on my iPhone and fixed each other's hair!  It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again!  Dean and I have bible study once a week with Abby's parents.  We love the Clark Family!  They are expecting another little one on June 22nd!  I can't wait!!!!


Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!  Such a doll!

The weather has been incredible here in the KC area.  D and I decided to take a walking trail one afternoon a couple weeks ago - so I thought it would be fun to take some pictures! 

 Who's that sexy guy that stepped into this gorgeous view?!

My loves!



I also took a couple pictures of my wedding ring!  :)  


 Can you tell I've had fun? ha!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh Kelsey those are really REEAALY good. I love Miss Molly - She's just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Cooper's girlfriend is so precious!
    Did you just use your kit lens for these? (And what lens came with the T3i? It's probably the same as mine, so I'm just wondering!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it took me so long to respond Alina! The 18-55mm came with my camera and then Dean bought me an extra one too - it's the 75-300mm zoom! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it took me so long to respond Alina! The 18-55mm came with my camera and then Dean bought me an extra one too - it's the 75-300mm zoom! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete