Monday, August 29, 2011

My New Hair & Our Wedding Fiesta

YES --- I went out on a limb and did something crazy with my hair.  I have always been a blonde.  In the past I've put low lights in it or have done a dirty blonde color, but I've never gone this dark.  I guess you could say this was my experiment to find out if blondes really do have more fun!  ha.  


Friday night Amber and Dave, a couple from our church, put together a Marriage Celebration: Fiesta Style to celebrate Dean and I's marriage!  Some of our Creeker friends couldn't make it to our wedding so they put together this dinner party in our honor.  We had so much fun!  God has blessed us with some pretty awesome friends. Here are a few pictures from the evening.

The girls eating dinner at the BIG girl table!  

Alina and I felt honored to wear the famous aprons during clean up!

The Girl Picture
We all have done small group together and have grown close friends.  I love these ladies and treasure our experience of loving God and growing closer to him daily.  GOD ROCKS!

Dave and Amber


Dean and myself
Flex picture: take 1

Flex picture: take 2


Jonny and Alina

Jordan, Ashley and sweet Abby



Abby and Clara


LOVE making memories with this group of people!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Amber and Dave! And oh Jonny...wouldn't look at the camera. And is that an orb in front of my shorts?! Ahhh! It must have followed me from the upstairs bedroom!!!!

    JK. Sort of.

    P.S. You are BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!! The orb did follow Alina!!! Hahaha... And, Kelsey I'm so sad you had these pictures...this will always go down in my heart as one of my favorite nights ever I think...but then again I know there are many more to come!!!:)

    P.S. I second Alina's "P.S." you are one beautiful girlie with new even more beautiful hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Wait~ So HAPPY you had these pictures...not sad lol! oopsies. :)

    ReplyDelete