Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The City Market

Dean & I made a trip to the Historic City Market on Sunday afternoon following Church.  I had never been and have always wanted to go.  I'm not sure what took me this long to go, but sure glad I made it now!  That place is a must see for Kansas cityans (I may have just made up that word) and out of towners (this word too... ha). 




Doesn't he look handsome carrying that watermelon? 

But I look pretty good carrying that bag.   -- right?  

Fresh Italian Bread we purchased at Bloom Baking Co.

Walnut Raisin Bread we also bought.


 The sandwich we made with our Italian Bread - Delicious!  I'm telling you delicious!

Ingredients:
  • Turkey
  • Turkey Bacon
  • Fresh Avocado 
  • Alfalfa Sprouts 
  • Olive Oil Mayo
  • And the obvious - Italian Bread


1 comment:

  1. I giggled my way through this post...you two are TOO cute! And that sandwich looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete