Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Janessa's Bridal Shower

I was honored to get to throw my Sister her bridal shower a week ago in Hutchinson.  My Aunt Gail hosted it at her home outside on the patio.  It was a perfect morning for it - the temperature was amazing and we had just a very slight breeze.  We had so much fun!  For drinks we had a mimosa bar and a coffee bar!  For food I served what I called the love nest, variety of breads and fruit cups.

Here is my Mimosa Bar!  I found the idea HERE.  We used a variety of Juices, Champagne and Sparkling Juice with fruit to put on the edge of the glass. 

I found the Juice Containers at one of my all time favorite stores --- Home Goods!






Coffee Bar and Food.  Don't look at the empty stand - the eggs weren't finished ;)




Amy and Ashley came clear from Hays!  Gotta love 'em!

The Soon-To-Be Bride with our cousin Brenna!

Aunt Dana and Granny K

Aunt Dixie, Hot Mama and Brenna

SISTERS!  {Notice the Cake Stand now - found the recipe HERE.  

Mother with Aunt Twila

We played a game where Janessa had to answer questions about Jordan.  Every time she got one wrong - she had to add another piece of bubble gum.  With 20 questions she only ended up with 6 pieces in her mouth!  GREAT JOB, Janessa! PS- I wouldn't have gone to 20 if you answered a lot wrong ;)


We also played Jeopardy.  We split everyone up into 3 teams and when they knew the answer they had to call out there assigned animal sound.  We had Cows, Donkey's and Sheep.  It was hilarious! 



We had a BLAST to say the least!  
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment