Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sunday Morning Breakfast

This past Sunday, Dean woke up extra early to make a Price Chopper run.  He surprised me with breakfast before we left for church!  He made scrambled eggs with ham, mushrooms, peppers and onions - plus he made a side of hash browns.  What a man!  I like to call him Chef Boyardean. :)




These Mr. & Mrs. coffee cups were given to us as a wedding gift from my best friend from high school, Amy.  We love them --- Thanks Amy!  

I found the one my heart loves.
Song of Solomon 3:4 NIV

On Monday - we got some news.  This was Dean's 2nd week back to work from our wedding/honeymoon and he found out that they need him back in Kansas City to help out the job there for a few months.  I am literally jumping with joy --- no more Iowa!  I owe it all to the Lord - I feel very blessed to be able to start our marriage in the same town and home.  Hallelujah amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment